SUBSTITUTE FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANTS
Great opportunity for someone initially seeking flexible day hours working during the school year Monday through Friday. Opportunities for permanent hours and school food service position, if interested, as skills are developed and job openings become available!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up serving lines and serve food to students, staff, parents and guests
- Run Food Service Computer as students go through the cafeteria lines.
- Greet and interact with customers in a respectful and prompt manner
- Operate commercial kitchen and cafeteria equipment, i.e. dishwasher, mixers, etc.
- Clean and sanitize: work areas, equipment, and counter/table surfaces
- Daily cleaning of kitchen space to include sweeping and mopping floors
- Hours are 2-4 hours per day during school days to cover employee absences.
Apply online at www.litchfield.k12.mn.us
under Central Office > Employment