ALL classes and instruction are FREE!
Learn in the classroom or online and work at your own pace!
Students can START AT ANYTIME but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!
What do we offer?
Adult Basic Education (ABE) is a great way to improve your personal skills and your chance of better employment.
Join our ABE community of learners and reap the rewards that self-improvement offers you.
Life Skills: math, reading, writing
- GED test prep
- Adult diploma
- Keyboarding skills
- English as a Second Language
- Become a U.S. Citizen: citizen test prep
- Driver's Education: written test prep
- Computer classes
- Accuplacer prep
- Distance learning
- Minnesota Adult Competency Based Diploma
- College and career transition prep
- Prepare to take the GED, take practice tests or just improve your academic skills in math, language arts, science and/or social studies.
- Adult learners must be 17 years old to enroll in ABE and 19 years old to take the GED test (17 and 18 year olds may be able to take the GED test with a waiver).
Basic Computer Skills
- Computer Component- hardware and software
- Types of computers
- My computer
- Bit/Byte- Definition
- Microsoft Office- Overview
- The Web
- ISP-Internet Service Provider
- Setting up an e-mail account
- Useful links
Wagner Education Building Computer Lab
307 E. 6th St.
Litchfield, MN 55355
Mondays 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Tuesdays 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Thursdays 6:00 p.m -8:00 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome!
Contact ABE directly:
Phone: (320) 693-2354
Closed in July and December